Incense contains certain qualities that appeal to human nature. Depending on the scent, fragrance, or aroma, incense can be a source of energy, ease, and concentration. This is becausecertain scents can help incite certain reactions from individuals. If you're a fan of incense and have been wondering the best incense fragrances for you and your needs then this article is just for you.
Incense is an aromatic material that releases the specified aroma when burnt. Incense is used in practical events, spiritual events, and therapeutic events. Incense comes in many forms. We have incense sticks, incense cones, incense powder, and incense coils.
Now, let's begin our discussion on the best incense fragrances for you.
1. Relaxation - If you are looking to relax and unwind after a stressful day you'll need calm and muted scents. These scents are perfectto lay in bed and relax, burn during a bath, as you read a book, as you cook, or as you enjoy a nice cup of tea. Scents that are well suited for relaxation are Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Cedarwood. These are calming scents.Incense Ocean's 21cm Sandalwood Incense Sticks offer variants of the Sandalwood scent. If you're a fan of Agarwood then you'll prefer the Natural Short Stick Incense.
2. Meditation - During meditation you need a calming and familiar scent. A scent that will not be overwhelming. The use of incense during meditationis one that dates back to the very origin of incense. Some more traditional individuals prefer to meditate for as long as the incense stick burns. Meditation is a great practice for keeping a clear head, mind, and soul. Hencethe necessity of a calm and soothing fragrance during meditation. The scents best for meditation are Sandalwood and Lotus. Incense Ocean offers Lotus incense as well as a Lotus incense burner to add to the experience. The Natural Short Stick Incense in the Sandalwood scent is great for meditation because it is soothing and the stick burns for just the right amount of time.
3. Spirituality - Incense and spirituality are deeply connected. The very first use of incense was spiritual. In both religion and spirituality,incense is seen and acknowledged. Incense Ocean's Tibetan Incense Sticks offer a small collection of scents that are inspired by the spiritual nature of incense.
4. Reducing feelings of stress and anxiety - Feelings of stress and anxiety are generally unpleasant. It is uncomfortable to feel uneasy ina body that is rightfully yours. Feelings of anxiety and stress are inevitable in the journey of life however how we deal with these feelings is our responsibility. It is important to observe these feelings so they do notovercome us. Sitting and taking deep breaths are two ways to process feelings of stress and anxiety. Sweet fragrances such as Lavender and Rosemary are perfect to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. Incense Ocean'sNatural Incense Sticks offers both lavender and rosemary scents.
5. Aromatherapy - Incense also contains therapeutic qualities that have drawn alternative medicine practitioners towards it for centuries. Aromatherapyis the practice of using incense and essential oils to stimulate the sense of smell. It is a relaxing practice that helps with stress and feelings of anxiety. Because aromatherapy is also a form of medicine, the best fragrancefor aromatherapy and the best fragrance for alternative medicine are similar. For aromatherapy and alternative medicine, the best incense fragrance is rose. If you are considering purchasing incense for aromatherapy we highlyrecommend opting for incense cones and a backflow incense burner. Aromatherapy also appeals to visuals therefore it would heighten the experience. Incense Ocean's Fragrance Backflow Incense Cones offers a pure rose fragrance. You can find various backflow incense burners here. Incense Ocean also offers Natural Incense Aromatherapy Sticks.
6. To Aid Sleep - Falling asleep can be hard when your mind is still racing and trying to take stock of what happened during the day. Thereforeyou need calming scents that are sweet and not overwhelming. When burning incense overnight we recommend incense sticks and an incense stick holder for utmost safety. Incense Ocean offers incense stick holders here. The best fragrance to aid sleep is lavender. If you don't like lavender tea then consider burninglavender-scented incense. Incense Ocean's classic Natural Incense Sticks offers lavender variants.
7. To Purify the Air - The pleasing and powerful fragrances of incense have made them a go-to for repelling bad odors. If you're lookingfor the best incense fragrance to repel bad odors then you should try Incense Ocean's Natural Aroma Incense Cones for a wonderful nature-inspired fragrance. You can also try the Dragon Blood Incense Sticks for a fragrance that offers air-purifying qualities and relaxation benefits as well.
8. Yoga - Yoga is a spiritual and physical practice that involves moving the body whilst taking note of the breath. Unlike other forms of exercisesuch as cardio, yoga is not about breaking a sweat rather it is about connecting the spiritual self to the physical self. During a yoga practice, you'll need a calm, muted scent that won't overwhelm you. You'llneed a scent that'll permeate the air softly whilst still allowing you to take in deep breaths of oxygen. For a slow or meditative practice you'll want to use the fragrances we recommended for meditation. For a morefast-paced and energetic practice, you'll want simple scents you like. Incense Ocean's Natural Incense Sticks. They come in many familiar fragrances.
9. Creativity - If you're looking to get creative try out more prominent fragrances. A great fragrance would be a citrus- related fragrance.These fragrances are great for creative boosts.
10. Specific Experiences - Finally, we have fragrances for specific experiences. These are special fragrances that are tailored and motivatedby historical landmarks, figures, or events that are related to incense. Incense Ocean's Dragon's Blood Incense and the Tibet Manna Incense Sticks were both inspired by the history of incense. If you're looking to delve into historical incense scents then you should try those.
There is no perfect incense fragrance. There is only the perfect incense fragrance for you. Save this article so you can reference it whenever you need a fragrance that's more suitedto a specific purpose.