The sense of smell is a very important sense to all living organisms. Animals like dogs and other canines are extremely reliant on their sense of smell. It leads them to food, away from danger and it also helps them find other canines. Humans also have a sense of smell. Although it is not as powerful as that of dogs, it is still very important. Our sense of smell is associated with how we relax, settle down and enter stages of ease. We use our sense of smell to identify foods we like, environments we like and in some cases, even people we like. It comes as no surprise that we have scents that we have grown to prefer. Incense scents are one of the most prominent scents available to our sense of smell therefore it is important that we select only the best incense scents.
Incense holds several benefits as well as uses that range from spiritual to odour combatting. The practice of incense has been prevalent in our society for years before modern civilization. In old civilizations such as the Egyptian and the Chinese dynasties, incense was revered and valued for many of its qualities. Incense was used in spiritual as well as religious settings. This use is linked to the belief that incense carries protective as well as ethereal qualities that appeal to heavenly beings and at the same time repeal demonic beings. Due to this, many people, even in modern times have embraced the use of incense the same way our ancestors did.
Incense, as earlier mentioned, also bears practical benefits such as the odour combatting one we briefly itemized. The scent of incense is one that is strong, thick and pungent in a pleasant way therefore it is a great and affordable way to dispel bad odours that may be permeating the atmosphere around you. This in addition to other benefits such as aromatherapy have cemented the use of incense amongst humans and have made it a well sought after product that appeals to people from different walks of life.
The major use of incense, if not the primary function, is to release a pleasing scent into the surrounding atmosphere. It is to experience the best incense scents. This pleasing scent will then be used in whatever way the user prefers. They may use it to practice meditation, stillness, yoga, therapy or even just clear the air and get rid of bad scents. Of course we won't forget the spiritual benefits of incense however those are not focused on the scent but rather what the scent does. When selecting the best incense scents it is important to take note of the smell of the incense. This, evidently, is a make or break factor when it comes to this decision.
Go thought the article "Incense burner " you can like it too.
Incense scents are important for several reasons. Here are a few of them.
1. Incense is meant to be soothing and therapeutic. If you pick a scent that makes you uncomfortable or is unpleasing to your senses, you will not have a wonderful experience with incense.
2. For those who burn incense to dispel bad odours it is extremely important to select a great scent. This scent has to be strong enough to completely overpower the unpleasant scent you want to get rid of. It must also be very different from the unpleasant smell so you can avoid the combination of the two smells.
3. Some scents have a cultural history or a significance towards the history of incense. If you're interested in incense due to its roots which as spirituality and religion then you're probably interested in the scents that are recreations of the ancient scents. In this case, the scent is vital to properly capture the experience you're trying to have.
There are several types of incense scents. The most popular one would be bamboo. This is solely due to bamboo being the major wood that is used to produce incense sticks. If you're interested in other scents then they would have to be additional fragrances included in the incense.
Here are some the best incense scents available from Incense Ocean.
- Indian scent
- Green tea
- Long Yu
These are all natural scents that can be derived from plants, flowers and trees. Although it is possible to add artificial fragrances to incense, it takes away from spiritual and religious potency of incense. This is why Incense Ocean only uses naturally sourced fragrances to create the best incense scents. If you're interested in any of these scents check out our incense cones;
1. Natural Sandalwood Backflow Incense Cones- Sandalwood is one the best incense scents for insect repelling and perfumes. The scent of sandalwood is natural and comes from the tree which also produces the stick used for incense sticks. If you're more interested in natural scents, sandalwood is one the best incense scents for that. You can purchase affordable and quality sandalwood incense sticks from Incense Ocean through Perfumes Club Promo Code.
2. Natural Chinese Incense Ocean - These cones come in the best incense scents. They are available in lavender, lemon, jasmine, green tea, ambergris, agarwood, wormwood, thuja and even rose. These are the best incense scents available for every mood and occasion you might have.
3. Natural Incense Cones -Incense Ocean's natural incense cones are available in a plethora of scents regularly regarded as the best incense scents. Some of the scents includelavender, Indian incense, cherry, magnolia, lilly, long yu, peony and also jasmine.
4. Fragrance Backflow Incense Cones - These scents include ocean, lavender, jasmine, rose and of course a mixed version for a blend or all several scents. Check out these soothing and natural scents for your backflow burners.
The best thing about these products is their versatility. Whether you're burning an incense sticksor cones, the best incense scents from Incense Ocean are available for you to have in several forms.