The Ceramic Buddha Backflow Incense burneris a carefully crafted ceramic burner. It is a homage to the symbolism of Buddha and it manages to capture the serenity and very nature of Buddha. Our Buddha Backflow incense burner's design is very unique and special. The bust of Buddha is significantly larger and within Buddha's palms stands a smaller human figure. This symbolises the power and protective nature of Buddha. The Buddha Backflow incense burner is designed to release the incense smoke from Buddha's mouth. This in turn surrounds the figure in Buddha's hand. This symbolism is a result of months of playing. The Buddha Backflow incense burner is meant to signify the giving nature of Buddha. As the smoke surrounds the figure (which represents you), you can feel the aura and protection of Buddha become more prominent.
The ceramic Buddha backflow incense burner is a must have for spiritual users of incense. The Buddha backflow incense burner is a homage to cultural and spiritual roots of incense. The design, colour and structure of the Buddha backflow incense burner is all meant to signify and emulate the very nature of Buddha.
Backflow incense burners are specially designed incense burners that send the smoke downwards. Backflow burners like the Buddha backflow incense burner are designed with a hole located at the bottom of the burner that permits the smoke to escape in a form that is especially pleasing to the eyes. Backflow incense burners are just one of the various types of incense burners available.
Incense is an aromatic material that is prized for its pleasing smell and usually soothing fragrance. Incense can be used in public as well as private spaces. As long as there is air for the smoke to permeate as well as air to support the burning, incense can be used. Incense has many benefits that are both aesthetic, mental and physical. The use of incense can improve spiritual as well as religious practices. Incense is also, in simple words, very nice to smell. It's a great way to soothe and cater to your sense of smell. Backflow incense burners provide an extra benefit. Backflow incense burners provide a wonderful visual in addition to the wonderful scent. In a scenario like the one we just described, you're appealing to two of your senses - smell and sight.
The Buddha backflow incense burner uses incense cones which is a type of incense that is tightly packed into the shape of a cone. Incense cones need incense burners unlike the other types of incense. There are other types of incense like incense sticks, incense powder and incense coils. Incense cones will not burn properly without a burner.
Incense burners are used to ensure the safety and optimization of the incense being burnt. They are items that guard and maintain how the incense is burnt. There are several types of incense burners. There is an incense burnerfor each of the types of incense we mentioned above. This is because each type of incense has relatively different needs. For example, the powdered incense cannot be burnt in a simple incense holder. It would simply waste away or just not burn. The same thing goes for the incense coils and the incense cones. They all have different needs and shapes which dictate how and where they can be burnt. For the purpose of this article, we'll only be discussing, in depth, the backflow incense burner.
The backflow incense burner is special for two main reasons.
1. The backflow incense burner provides a visual rendition of the incense burning. Now, all incense have scents. This means there will always be the soothing of the sense of smell. Backflow incense burners are created in such a way that you now have a visual show to go along with the scent.
2. Backflow incense burners are one of the few incense burners that work for all types of incense. Of course, it depends on the type of burner you purchase but there are backflow incense burners that work well with incense sticks, incense cones, incense powders and even incense coils. The most popular would be the backflow incense burner that works with incense cones.
We've already described and explained the incense cone. It's small, shaped like a cone and tightly packed. Incense cones are especially suited for backflow burners because of their shape, size and how they burn. Backflow incense burners are well suited to incense cones for these very reasons. Backflow incense burners are easy to use. If you've used a waterfall incense burner or maybe a regularcone incense burner then all you have to do is repeat the steps.
If you haven't then here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to use the Buddha backflow incense burner.
1. Place your Buddha backflow incense burner on a leveled surface and make sure it's not in direct path of the wind.
2. Place your incense cone in the designated spot. It doesn't matter if it's the top or bottom.
3. Light the tip up and put out the fire after 4-5 seconds of burning.
In a minute or two the backflow effect should begin. It is very important to ensure your backflow burner is not in the direct path of wind or else the incense will not burn or it will burn however the scent will not be able to properly permeate the air.
Backflow incense burners are fun to look at. They come in different shapes and designs. Besides the Ceramic Buddha backflow incense burner, here are some other backflow incense burners available in our store.
1. Backflow Incense Burner Dragon - This cool incense burner has the smoke released onto a glowing ball before the smoke disperses.
2. Windproof Backflow Incense Burner - If you live in a windy area then this cool windproof backflow incense burner is perfect for you! The design is stunning and the burner protects your incense smoke from the wind.
3. Apple Backflow Incense Burner - The apple backflow incense burner is designed in the shape of an apple. The smoke cascades down the hills embedded within the apple design. This gives it a liquid and flexible feeling.
4. Ceramic Water Backflow Incense Burner - This incense burner emulates the style of water with its design. If you're a fan of fluidity and streams, then you'll love this backflow incense burner.