One perfect way to create a feeling of serenity is to burn incense and inhale the fragrant smoke while relaxing in your bedroom or living area. In this position, it feels as though you are at peace with everything. You let the scents drift slowly across your nose while you inhale and exhale deeply. This is bliss! People have been burning incense for centuries. They did it mostly for spiritual or religious purposes. This is the 21st century and people have discovered more ways to use burning incense. Incense is used to deal with stress and anxiety, for meditation, focus, relaxation, yoga, creativity, sleep, and so on. There are different aromas of incense that work in different aspects too.
Types of incense aromas include:
1. Don't burn them if you have any respiratory challenge
2. Don't burn them if you are expecting a child
3. Keep them out of the reach of children and pets
4. Always place them on an incense burner before lighting. The burner helps to collect ash as they burn
5. Don't leave a burning incense stick or cone unattended to
6. Always place them on a fire and heat resistant surface
7. Burn cones and sticks in a well-ventilated area. There is going to be smoke and you don't want to choke on it.
8. Buy only natural incense cones and sticks. Avoid the ones that have been infused with chemicals, artificial or synthetic properties. Such properties are detrimental to health. Theycould affect your breathing and encourage respiratory challenges.